Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Stuff!

So, I have exactly 17 days until baby!!! (we are not counting today since it is almost over and not counting the 27th because surgery is scheduled for 6:30am, yuck!) I am at the final, can't get up without help, can't bend over and waddling stages but almost over!!! I am excited to be having a baby again but I must confess I am a little nervous!!!

Nyles is doing the reading class at
the library, Agent 009, and loving it.
I also am loving the $10 fee, sweet!!!!











Joanne is coming over tonight to help me scrapbook, perhaps some of her and stephanie's mojo will rub off on me! I would like to get my pages caught up before the baby comes and life as we know it will cease (at least for a while). I planted a garden but realize that I won't be here to take care of it for at least 3 if not 4 weeks. Hopefully it will do okay!

Kiarra had a really bad sunburn on both her shoulders from swimming in the pool in Vulcan for 4 straight days without protection. It was pretty bad (realize I never got a picture), but it has healed really well and is almost completely gone now!

I love it when kids get along, I have a really cute picture of Kiarra and Kimberly coloring together in the backyard on a blanket! Kiarra is such a good big sister, she is so excited for her new baby brother, as are we all!









Kendon started a new job with Lakeside Feedlot doing a silage run from 6pm to 6am, yuck! He is doing it for 3 months so it will be a adjustment for all, especially when school starts again and I will be home with a new baby!!!! Have a good blistery day (as quoted by pooh bear)!!!!





4 comments:

Randa said...

Good luck with the scrapbooking marathon! I was caught up this one time and then I took another picture =)Would you like me to count down the 17 days or the three years and 17 days? he he he Have fun - may the gas pain be short and sweet or non-existent!

Stephanie said...

Ya - good luck with that.. I am never caught up, not even close!!
YAYAYAYAY for baby coming!!!! How time flies for those of us NOT pregnant ;)

Kathy T. said...

We like new stuff - especially new little babies! Good luck with all that!

I'm glad Kiarra's sunburn is almost gone - YeeOWWW!

Hopefully things go well with Kendon's job too!

~I said...

What -- how come you're having a c-section? Did you have to with the other three? I wish I was closer to help Nancy dear! You are such a good mommy and I love reading your blog! Can't wait to see that new little boy!