Friday, July 10, 2009

Brace Yourselves!

Okay so the title is about the fact that Joanne and I were scrapbooking machines last night and that I am blogging again!!! Twice in two days, hold on to your seats people and enjoy the pictures!!!!

So we'll start the show with a
picture of Joanne and me,
just so everyone knows who
were talking about, HeHe!!!!






We did 12 pages in about
4 hours!! We were on a roll
and might I say that they were
Awesome!!! Starting at 8pm
and going strong until just
about midnight!





The pages were awesome,
I love friends who help with
things, not afraid to get in there
and give their opinions and great ideas!!!!





Here are a few of my favorites
from last night. Nyles as a ring
bearer at my cousins wedding,
so elegant and handsome.






The page dedicated to the
war amps amputee celeb,
Elmo!!!!






Last but not least, the page
for the inner princess just
waiting to bust out and
get dirty!!!!



I had so much fun and got so much done!! Thanks Joanne for the help
and inspiration, Love ya!!!!
Bye everybody!!!!

5 comments:

Randa said...

WOW GO TEAM!! I have to say bringing out the big guns (ie.Joanne) was a very good idea! You and I tend to sit there and say : i dunno what do you think? i dunno what do you think? Super cute pages!

Joanne said...

you crack me up and I had so much fun! very nice picture of us I must admit. Once this baby is popped out we will have to do it again. whaaa hoooooo we got our mojo back!!

Stephanie said...

Very impressed Shmancy!
and really impressed with your insane blogging lately ;)
love it.

Kristen said...

So fun! Great job on those pages!

~I said...

That's awesome!!! I keep thinking I have got to get started one of these days but I might just take the easy road and do digital into books. Your pages are so cute and creative! Must have been a fun time!