Thursday, July 23, 2009

5 days till D-Day!

It is only 5 days until delivery!!!! We could get really technical and say half the day is gone and on Monday I have to be at the hospital at a whopping 6:45 am. So that means only 3 and a half days; or according to my mother, 84 hours or 5040 mins. Craziness people, I will be a mom again in a very short period of time. Wait 332,400 seconds (apparently we are bored at my parents house!! HE HE!!).

This video clip is of Kiarra riding a horse called Moose at my parent's house. She is getting to be a really good little rider. She can get on and off the horse by herself. The video is supper cute!!
I'll be blogging again in a very short period of time with pictures of the new baby!!!! See you!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH baby time is coming SO SOON!!!
YAY for you to get that little guy out and finally meet him. I wish you all the best this coming week!!

Kathy T. said...

Way to go Kiarra!

Good luck tomorrow!!! Whoohoo another little Clark!

Yay - again!

Randa said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOO NANCY!!!!!

Kristen said...

I am SO excited to meet your new baby! I hope that all goes well! Good luck! Woah! I just realized that it's today, isn't it.....I can't wait to hear the news. Also, way to go Kiarra. That horse is way big compared to her. There is no way that I could to that. Ahhh, to be young again!

I'm thinking of you Nancy!

~I said...

Hey Nancy dear! I hope all went well today!!! Can't wait to hear about the new little one.
I must say I only wish I was half as cool as Kiarra up on that horse. TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! hehehe What a good horsey too.