Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Field Trip

So I followed Joanne and went on Nyles field trip to the museum yesterday!! I also stole some of her picture ideas!!!!



His partner and him were given a jar full
of cream and told to shake it while we
were on our scavenger hunt in order to
make butter!

So shake away little man!!!!





We are in our classroom hankering

for some learning, yehaw!!!










All ready for some serious

schooling!!!




I need to get on that train,
could you sell me a ticket to
anywhere but here!! HeHe!!










Delicious home churned ice cream is there anything sweeter, I think not!!!!!


Last but not least, a group photo

taken at the park after the big day!!!

Kimberly made sure she was

in on the photo action!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Fun fun fun! I remember my trip to the museum and the school house...of course as a kid! I cannot believe how old Kimberly looks. Does that really have to happen? Why can't she be little again! Dang, we miss so much not living there anymore!

Randa said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I so know where Kristen is coming from - im in denial about the growing up as well!

Stephanie said...

Good times!!!
Loving the new blog look too!

Kimara said...

Homemade icecream yummo!

Joanne said...

fun blog, fun field trip and super yummy ice cream no????