Friday, May 8, 2009

10 years today!!!

I can't believe I've been married for 10 years!!! Where does the time go! Three kids, one dog, one cat, some fish and a home of our own, how wonderful and busy and beautiful!!! We are pretty poor and I am very pregnant so we will probably use a movie coupon and I'll make pizza and stay in tonight. Aren't you all jealous!!! He He!!! We are planning on going on a great vacation for our next anniversary to some place like Mexico, to a warm beach and room service. No kids and sleeping in and swimming in the ocean!!!!! Awe doesn't that sound like heaven!!! That is my anniversary present, the opportunity to think and contemplate the big trip!!!!!

So here is all the mussy stuff! I am in love with my awesome stud of a husband more than I was ten years ago!! Through all the trials we have grown closer than I thought was possible. He is sweet and thoughtful, makes me laugh, always provides, is very musically talented and will always play my favorite piano piece when asked!!! He is a awesome dad and a wonderful friend, always ready to listen and lend support. He is supportive of my church calling and generous with my need for ladies nights. He works really hard to support our family and leads our home with strong priesthood power! He has a love for the gospel and for all those around him, he can draw people in and make them feel important and loved!!! He has always allowed me to be how I am and has said frequently that is one of the many things he loves about me. He is always striving to better himself and improve his many talents. I love my husband and am grateful for our eternal commitments and the love and respect that we have! I truly could not be happier!!!! Here is a wedding day and a last year photo of us, alittle more plump and juicy but very much in LOVE!!!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

NANCY what a little teeny bopper you were!!!! Love the picture. AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you. I think Kendon is a pretty great guy too (and quite studly when holding that sax ;) ) and, obviously I think you are fab - so what a great couple you are!!
Hope you have a great night in...lots of times those are the best!!

Randa said...

Awww super cute. I love how relationships just seem to grow up with you and get EVEN BETTER with age. Just when you thought life couldn't get better it does because you get another day and another year and...with the man you are excited about eternity with!

Kathy T. said...

Congrats you two! You look so cute and sooo young in your wedding pic!

I think you two make a great couple! I hope you have a great evening and look forward to sunny destanations in the future!

Kristen said...

You are just too cute Nancy! I love seeing others wedding pics and seeing how much they have changed. Being a bit more "plump and juicy" as you put it just shows that you are happy in your marriage. I love you guys and miss being able to hang out with you. You are a super great couple. At least you will be with your husband. I believe Kaye will be on a plan for our anniversary. Boo for me! Have a great night in. I would do the same...I'm so over this stupid pregnancy thing!

Kristen said...

Um....I guess I should read it over AFTER I post...plane duh! Sorry about that :)

Kimara said...

so young and in love then life happens....and if we can stay in love then the blessings come. Congrats!! 10 years is a big one!!! I think that you guys look so good. Isn't love grand?