Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

My cute kids and there awesome costumes!! The worlds toughest cowboy, the booty seeking pirate and the Calgary flames loving panda bear!! Don't they look cute!!!



Nyles was sick on Halloween night but Kiarra, Kimberly and I went trick or treating, carrying a bag for Nyles with us!!! We had lots of fun and my costume was a pack horse ( I spent most of the time giving Kimberly a piggy back ride! ). We got a lot of loot!!! Or booty!!!!









Batman to the rescue!! The worlds cutest Batman, ahhh my hero!!!
I found this costume after the party! To bad beacause the costume is so cute with the little cape and all!!!! The picture does not due it justice!!!










Don't you just love Kendon's costume;
He couldn't decide between "the Italian mafia",
or "Steven Sigeal"!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy late late late Halloween! (or early I guess, depending on how you look at it) lol