Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Some more pics of the little ones!



Here's our happy little guy! He is always happy and smiling, and he has this outragous laugh, which is so cute!!!


Here are also some cute pictures of our kids holding their baby brother. They just both love him so much!










What's up with that hat Kimberly? It is a non stop wear fest (my own word if you couldn't tell), she never takes it off, I have to pry it of her head to go to church!!!! If she has a bath, it's back on as soon as she is done, worn to bed, at the table to eat, outside, in the grocery store, with her panda bear halloween costume, you name it!!!!


Here is our big guy, already 3 months old! Where does the time go! He is so cute and we all really love him, and he is such a good baby, I am really blessed!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa C said...

I just love that little guy's cheeks!

Stephanie said...

I love Kimberly in that hat!! She was so stinkin' adorable at the Halloween party being all "homey". Can I just add I think you are awesome as a mom? Your kids have a fantastic outlook/attitude on life and its gotta come from the home.
If everyone could have seen the way Nathan was looking at you yesterday while you were talking they would have melted!!!

Joanne said...

what a sweetie! you sure do make cute and funny kids even if they are a little gassy at times - especially around me.!!!