Thursday, September 3, 2009

Life in the fast lane!

Hi everyone! Thanks goes out to the ladies who came out with me to celebrate my birthday, I had tons of fun, the movie was also good, although I am glad I had read the book. I think i would have been kind of lost without having read the book first, I know that Trish had some questions for me after. Back in the swing of school again, Nyles and Kiarra are enjoying it and I am enjoying the days with just Kimberly and Nathan! Trish has come and been cleaning my house and helping out and I love her for the help and company!!! The city is here today, right at this very moment to replace my sod, FINALLY!!! Goodbye dirt patch, hello luscious new sod!!!!!!! Nathan is doing really good, he is getting nice and plump and juicy!! HE HE!!!! I am really enjoying having him here, Sandy Pierson the other day said that the more kids she had the more she enjoyed them and getting up in the night with the new baby was enjoyable, something she looked forward to. I feel the same way, I didn't think I enjoyed the baby stage but right now I really am! The night time feedings are actually pleasant because it's just him and me, no other children, no other responsibilities except to feed him and love him!!!! I am happy to have me sweet little family and happy to not be pregnant anymore (Sorry Randa!). I am really happy to have both kids in one school, one PTA and only one school to have activities for. The terry fox walk is next Friday and this year for the first time in two years I don't have to disappoint one child by not being able to divide myself in half. I can go to one school and be there for both my children, oh happy day!!!! See you later!

6 comments:

Lisa C said...

Yay, so happy things are going well! Loved your b-day! Thanks to your mom for birthing you so that, 29 years later, we could all have a girls night and celebrate!

Joanne said...

I;m going to miss you my PTA hot lunch buddy. what am I going to do now????? well happy birthday anyways and congrats on being 29 and holding!!

Randa said...

Thats awesome that you are getting to enjoy nathan =) Your birthday was totally fun now mark the 19th on your calendar cause Larissa is trying to plan her brithday party (on my birthday - VERY convenient!) and wants me to spread the word!

Stephanie said...

So sorry Joanne... Nancy will now be MY PTA buddy. Although I could stretch myself further and do two schools, but really? Chances aren't good!!
Loved going out and I do look forward to reading the book now!
Are you cub senses tingling yet?!?!!?!
and... I TOTALLY agree with Sandy!

Kimara said...

Happy b-lated birthday! Sound like you young guys had lots of fun! I love the comment of Nathan getting Juicy! He sure is a cutie!

Kristen said...

I cannot wait to see the little bubby! I know what you mean about not having to divide your attention. It really is a treat hey?