Friday, September 18, 2009

I am a hermit!

So from the title that's how I feel. I just want to be at home and not go out anywhere!! This fourth child has just knocked me on my butt!! It is eleven in the morning and I am still in my PJ's!!! Yesterday I took Nathan for his 6 week check up and he weighs 13lbs 12oz!!! What a chubby little man! I would show some pictures but I can't seem to find my camera!!! Brest feeding is going really well, I only supplement once or twice in the day! I am loving it, I prayed to Heavenly Father asking to help me, because i really wanted to do it this time and he answered my prayers!! I hope it can go well for some time!!! Happy to report that Kimberly is a great big sister, so gentle with him and i am so impressed with her skills at communicating. Just in the last couple of months she has gotten so good at talking! It makes me really happy! I have to get going Nathan needs me, duty calls!!! Be seeing ya!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Soooo glad the bf is on the up and up!!
Hermits are good. I like them. I like them a lot when they are hanging with me on Thursdays when I am about to lose my mind ;)

Kristen said...

I know exactly what are saying! I hope that things get a little easier for you! I for one am dying to see more pics of that baby! Rhys is a chub too. He weighed in at 15 lb 4 oz at his 3 month check. My other boys only weighed 17-18 pounds at a year!

Joanne said...

you are such a good mom and I'm glad you are enjoying this baby he sure is a keeper!!!( Unless one day he gets into glue......)

Randa said...

Aww it figures that it only took four trys before nursing decided to be friendly =) I totally go through hermit phases too - i think its good for ummm my complexion or something =)

Kimara said...

I love hermits! Enjoy this season of your life once they hit teenagehood you run and run and no longer get to be a hermit. I loved your stories on the way home from Des b-day. You are doing a great job!

Kathy T. said...

Hey, Pj's till 11am - me too!!! Must be a 4th child syndrome!

You have such a cute family.